Dr. William Cherry
4350 Independence Dr.
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Phone: (610) 769-5100
Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
During inclement weather, please call our office before leaving home. We will advise you of any plans to close the office early. Please remember to update us with your most recent phone number and address in case we need to contact you.
Please use zoom controls and map type selection features to toggle map placements and viewing options. Enter your address in the directions finder box to receive driving directions from Google Maps.
- Go north on 309 from 22 for approximately four miles and turn right at Levans Road traffic light (there is a CVS on the comer). The CVS is two miles past Parkland Middle School.
- Go one block and turn left onto Independence Drive.
- We are the last building on the left, just before Independence Park.
- Take Route 248 south and turn right onto Route 873 south toward Slatington.
- Proceed into Slatington and then follow the directions from Slatington/Walnutport.
- Take Route 873 south until it meets Route 309. Turn left and head south on 309.
- Go past Lehigh County Community College on the right and turn left onto Levans Road. The CVS will be on the left. The distance from 873 to Levans Road is 2.5 miles.
- Make first left onto Independence and follow to the end. Last building on the left.
- Go to intersection of Routes 145 and 329 and head toward Egypt.
- Go approximately 1.5 miles through Egypt and turn left onto Levans Road.
- Stay on Levans for 3.3 miles and turn right onto Independence Drive. (You will pass under the PA Turnpike bridge a short distance before Independence).
- Go to the end of Independence and we are the last building on the left.
- Take Mauch Chuck Road to Levans Road and turn left at the light. Ironton Elementary School is on the right at this light.
- Proceed approximately 2.3 miles on Levans and turn right onto Independence Drive.
- Last building on the left is ours.
- If it is better to come through Egypt for you, follow the Laurys Station/Northampton directions.